Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yeah, I lost it...

So have you ever totally connected with a fellow blogger? Sent the private emails? Dare to "friend" them on facebook and let them have a REAL peak into your life?

Yeah, me too. (HI Kameron, Heidi, & Nikki)

But this weekend, I decided to step it up a knotch.

I am actually meeting a bloggy friend this weekend.

You might think:
Well perhaps they are going to lunch?

Or even go so far as to let her come to my home?

What about meet for the first time and then spend the night in the same hotel room with our daughters?

Yep, we're going "all in," and taking a small vacation together. Shopping, swimming, and sleeping.

So you know, if I don't come back... blame Keli! Nicole knows where to find her!

6 comments:

Kameron said...

I don't think it is weird at all! It's like on line dating except with friends! Have a blast!! Oh and I suck, but you will get your shirt eventually! sorry. :o(

Sara said...

I love it! Hope you guys have fun! (I hope even more she's not weird...you know, with crusties in the corner of her mouth that you can't stop staring at. Or maybe has a lazy eye, and you aren't sure which one to look at when you talk to her. Or has an annoying laugh...so you don't want to say anything funny and hear it. or...you know what, I'm sure it will be fine. She is probably GREAT!) HAVE FUN!

M said...

The only problem I have with it is that you should be doing that with ME! I mean, I am sort of Exhibit A for "desperate friend acquisition." :)

Nikki B. said...

awesome! you're def going "all in" huh?? that's ballsy!

Maria Mcclain said...

Hi heidi, you have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and beautiful. I really like it & shared with my friends! hope u go for this website to increase visitor.

عبده العمراوى said...

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
شركة رش مبيدات بالخبر
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام