Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The travelings of meatballs

3 year old Son (completely naked): Hey mom, you know what happens when I eat those Spaghettios with meatballs?

Me(Very scared, but curious to hear the answer): Nope, what happens?

Son (very serious): It travels through my throat (demonstrating the entire time), past my stomach, down to my "little thingy", then under that (and grabs his junk) and this is where they end up.(Squeezing the things so hard I am sure if any male saw that he would have crossed his legs and doubled over.

Me (even more frightened, and yet trying my darndest not to crack up): So the meatballs are stuck in there?

Son (still as serious as a heart attack): Yup, there right in there, do you see them? (and sadly, yes, I could "see" what he was talking about due to the amount of pulling and squeezing he was doing.

Me (pushing it a little farther): Well, I eat Spaghettios with meatballs, what happens to mine?

Son: Well, yours just go in your tummy. (Looking at his mother like she is stupid, and should know that when we eat food, it just goes in our tummies.)

REALLY SON!!!! You aren't right in the head!

7 comments:

obladi oblada said...

LOL.....

M said...

I am seriously dying over here.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

OMG! Hilarious!

Kameron said...

3 year olds have to be funny. If not we would give them away to the lowest bidder! lol

Jenny said...

Omg, that is too hilarious!

Remember me? I am the blogger formerly knowns as Live! And in Color. I've been out of the bloggy scene for awhile, but have come back as Imperfectible.

I'll see you around!
Jenny

iffatali said...

An involuntary return to the point of departure is, without doubt, the most disturbing of all journeys.
Flights to Kathmandu
Cheap Flights to Kathmandu
Cheap Air Tickets to Kathmandu

Araya Verhaeghe said...

Haha omg!!! that is halarious!!! ;)