Friday, September 3, 2010

Self Proclaimed Snob

Hello, my name is Heidi, and I am a snob.

I am a leftover snob.
I detest eating leftovers. I would prefer a freshly prepared meal every day. (I just don't want to be the one to prepare it.)

I am a toilet paper snob.
My bum only wants the softness of the red Charmin in the giant/mega rolls.

I am a coke snob.
I will not drink your Shasta, Dr.B, K-Mart brand, whatever.... I prefer the real thing, baby.

I am a kiss snob.
If for any reason I don't feel like someone gave me the appropriate kiss I will make you repeat it. So hubs, kiss-on the lips, facing me full on. Thank you. Kids-wipe the crap off your face and kiss your mama on the cheek,much appreciated!


What are you a snob about???

5 comments:

Grimmgirl said...

Funny! I'm an "it's" = "it is" snob:

Get the dog it's collar. WRONG!
It's hanging in the closet. CORRECT!

Heather said...

Apparently I'm a name brand snob, although I sort of already knew that. I got a crap load of hand-me-downs for baby girl, and there were a few outfits I was ABOUT to put back in the bag, but then I noticed the tag... "Ohhh, Baby Gap? Well, then..." : )

Haha Love that you're a kiss snob. I'm a "you must be fully-shaved" kiss snob about my hubs.

(sorry I haven't been here in awhile... finally playing the big catch-up)

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

I am soooo a brand name snob. My clothes are 95% brand names that I cannot even come close to affording. I adore names like Liz Claiborne, L.L. Bean, Lacoste, Burberry & Ecco. Thank goodness for thrift shops!!
I am getting better at food brand names but we are all still Kraft Mac & Cheese snobs...no store brand mac & cheese for us!!

Kameron said...

There are a few things I am snobby about TP is definitely one of them! I don't want no 1 ply fall apart in my hand TP!!

I guess I'm a brand name food snob. I don't like generic ketchup, or a lot of other store brands while I'm sure a lot of them taste just fine.

Twix said...

I'm a snob about everything you listed. And I so like that red Charmin, loz!! I'm picky about laundry detergent. Must have the ALL. :)