Monday, July 12, 2010

A word to the wiser than me

So you know I got myself my husband an iPad, right? Well it seems it's not such a good idea to get the "Smaktalk" app for the kids. At first you think it's pretty funny to hear the little hampster, puppy, kitty.. repeating everything that your kids say. They sit for 30 minutes just talking to the darn thing, it's adorable.

Until...

You find yourself yelling all willy nilly at one of them and after about 3 minutes realize that damn thing is still on and the stupid little furry creature is mocking you in it's stupid high pitch voice and your kids are cracking up at you. Worst part being that you can't turn it off & you can't yell at the kids to do it because you don't want to speak anymore because you sound like an idiot, so you just use hand motions, which make them laugh harder. Finally, giving up and just leaving the room. Like I needed anything else to undermine my authority in this place.

4 comments:

obladi oblada said...

Lol...ok, now THATS funny. I needed that, thanks.

cfoxes33 said...

OMG! That is too funny. It's bad enough when the kid repeats everything you say, now the electronic equipment is too?

M said...

Nice!

JasonBirk佳琪 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.