Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Leave them alone for 10 minutes

Leaving 2 small boys alone thinking they are playing nicely and not getting into the moving boxes and ripping out every game we own...

Could it get any worse?





hmm...maybe that before I got it cleaned up the basement flooded and we lost all our games.. Yeah, that could make it worse. Guess what kids are getting for Christmas. Sure in the hell isn't games! hahahaha

Really, I can laugh about it now. Actually, I could laugh about it then. I tried crying about it, but just ended up laughing. What's wrong with me?

5 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am always surprised by the amount of damage 1 small boy can do in such a short amount of time. It really sucks that it takes more time to pick it all up than it does to make the mess!

M said...

Looks like they had a GREAT time though!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm sure they had fun destroying the basement...who needs those darn games anyway...aren't there ALWAYS peices missing within the first day??? LOL

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

很棒很期待新的內容..................................................................

obladi oblada said...

Sometimes all you can do is laugh.....