Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Really, nothing.

Well heck, I'm just to lazy to go making a whole new blog right now, so we'll just stick to this one. People in real life will just deal. Well, maybe not lazy, I have been unpacking boxes and painting bedrooms, wiping noses and bottoms, cleaning up cat litter and cat puke.... so lazy isn't quite it, just busy.

Speaking of wiping bottoms, the boy is officially potty trained. Well, that is if his dad isn't around. For some unknown reason he decides he needs to go to the bathroom and wet everything when his dad is home. But during the day, nothing, not a drop spilled. Oh, and his older SISTER taught him how to pee "like a big boy." WTH? Why is she teaching this? How does she know this? Why does she care? But hey, she got him doing it right and not spraying my walls, so you know, she can just give him that birds & bees talk too one day. I love older kids.

Ok, back to painting. I would so post pics for you, but you know, I'm lazy.

4 comments:

D415_evonN_Risinger0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
obladi oblada said...

Hmm...I bet the above comment really makes you want a new blog. I hear ya on the older kid thing, they do come in handy sometimes. Happy painting!!

Kayla Sue said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog, and love it!

My little man is only four months, but I've been dreading the potty training days since he was born :)

~~Mel~~ said...

I've missed you and your crazy antics! Welcome back!