Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stop! Don't come out

OMG! Potty training this boy has turned into the funniest thing ever. So the commando has worked. Who knew?? Well, I guess all those people that told me to try it, they knew. But it's working. And we're in undies.

The problem is that the boy does not want to poop. This is a kid who would poop like 6 times a day. Seriously, I have had complaints from teachers. But now it's like once every other day. Love it! So today he has held it for a while & we were at the Children's Musuem and the kid is literally screaming at his poop to stop coming out. Grabbing his butt screaming, "NOOOO Poopie, don't come out!" as he ran to the bathroom. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at poop in public. We went to the bathroom 4 times before he finally let it go. They must have thought we were crazy hanging out around the bathroom door, but when you gotta go, you gotta go. But he did it, and we have been doing good.

Now what am I going to blog about? Seems like this has been a regular topic of this blog.

7 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

That is a story for a first girlfriend, for sure. And maybe a second girlfriend. And maybe a third . . .

M said...

LOL! Gillian had to go at the store today and she's sitting there going, "You know, I really don't like pooping anywhere but at home. But sometimes, you just have to." Poor boy!

Carri said...

How cute, I'm sure if there were any other parents close by they knew that it was the potty dance, the out in public way at least.

Kameron said...

What will you talk about when there's no more poop stories?? We'll have to find a new topic! That is too funny. Kids and poop are just hilarious any way you look at it.

Chelle said...

Since we're in the midst of potty training too, I feel your pain! And have found myself discussing and laughing over poop and pee more than I ever though possible!

heidi said...

HA! Love it!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is such a funny story. Glad things are going better with potty training!