Sunday, April 4, 2010

Name Change

Anyone worry about me? Were you scared? Any Amber Alerts sent out? My face on a milk carton? I just saw that my last blog was March 8th. Um... little behind there. Yeah, I have an excuse. We sold our home (by the hair of our chinny chin chins too) and we did not find a new home. (Not unless we want to live in someone's old wallpapered crazy grandma home and pay out the wazzooo for it) so.... I'm living in a hotel with my kids. Yuppers. I am changing the blog name. It needs to officially read,

Mommy Doesn't Live Here Anymore Because She Sold Her House and Has No Place to Live so She's Stuck in a Hotel Until She Decides What to Do?
-Think I should shorten it?

I'm trying to look on the bright side.
1. My daughter gets to stay in her old school and finish out the year before moving to a new state.
2. I get maid service daily.
3. The parking lot and indoor pool are right next to our room.
4. Breakfast and Dinner provided every weekday.
And most importantly:
5. 3 free drinks every weeknight!

Want to know where the hubs is? He's in his 2 bedroom apt. with a full kitchen all by himself, in another state, while I am in the 1 bedroom suite with 2 kids and a cat. Note to self:Never make this deal again.

OK, promise to write and keep you updated on my life as Eloise, only this is NOT the Plaza. Just wait until I tell you about the hooker, motorcycle and camera!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yes, I did wonder what happened to you. Your a very devoted wife!! I'd do the same thing but complain much louder..lol.

Heather said...

Oh man, did you get the raw end of the deal or what??? Hotel? Nice. Alone with 2 kids and cat? Not fun! Thank god for the room service and free drinks!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Oh wow! Hopefully, the 3 free drinks, breakfast and indoor pool make it a little bit easier.

Kameron said...

Um, why can't you go and be in the apartment? Just askin!

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh I bet you need those 3 drinks every week night lol. You poor thing! Definitely keep us updated...a month is a long time not to blog!

sheila said...

I had to crack up at the 3 free drinks part, it's wonderful that you have such a great sense of humor amongst the chaos. lol!