Friday, April 30, 2010

Jealous much?



Yeah, we have the 1st microwave ever made. Smithsonian is hounding us daily for it. This is the thing I have to work with to make food for my family while we are in the company apartment. This is a company that flies private jets around the world with presidents, and yet gives us this contraption to use. Heating is so fun when you guess, "One Mississippi, Two Mississippi" for 30 seconds. It's going to be so sad to let go of this thing in two weeks. Not sure how I'm going to manage that brand new microwave with all those buttons on it that's just waiting for me at my new house. But until then, I get to use this little gem.

6 comments:

cfoxes33 said...

A brand new microwave? Oh my the possibilities!

kristi said...

OMG, that is crazy!

Chelle said...

How did you know I would be so jealous? :)

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

It's great!!.............................................

Nicole said...

WOW!!! That is so generous of them. LOL.

Kameron said...

I'm sure it doesn't even really heat the food either! My grandma still had the same giant microwave from when I was a kid. i bought her a new one for Christmas and she boiled her coffee because she was so used to the crappy one!