Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why the balls?

OK, so I have a pet peeve. I mean one of those things that if I see you decide that this "thing" is a good idea, I will not speak to you again because your judgement is just wayyyy to off. Even worse that men driving around without their shirts on. You are NOT cool, therefore I can not be seen with you. I would NEVER be seen near this thing. Just seeing others do it makes me want to literally get out of my car, knock on their window and scream, "You are an idiot, and you will never get laid!"








It's bad enough that the real thing is all ugly and stuff, now you got some fake ones hanging from your vehicle! What is this suppose to mean? That you are hard up? That you are bad ass? Why, why why would anyone do this??? I can just see the guy all handling it trying to get it to hang just right off his truck thinking, I am hot! This is so cool, girls are gonna flock to me now!!!

Yeah, I know there are more important things to think about and to share with the world, but...I just needed to say eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

16 comments:

Becky said...

I cannot tell you how much I hate those also!! I get so mad when I see them a wonder when my 7 year old daughter is going to start asking what they are!!! Great post!!!

kristi said...

I know, they are so gross! You don't see women driving around with boobs on their tailpipes!

obladi oblada said...

Truck Nuts. That's what they are called. I only know this because someone gave my husband a pair as a gag gift. He did not, thankfully, put them on his truck. In fact, I believe he threw them away..so yeah, I hate them too.

~~Mel~~ said...

Ummm ewwwww is right...thankfully I have never seen such a thing...I hope I never do!

M said...

I just wanted to thank you for this image in my feeder today. :P

Kameron said...

I hate those things. They are always on giant trucks, which says, "I have a tiny penis and this is how i compensate"!

Bec said...

LMAO!!! I have never seen those before (probably more a comment on how observant I'm not than anything else, because I live in Los Angeles where I'm sure there are probably a million of these), but I totally agree with you! And the poster who said that they mean "I have a small penis, and this is how I compensate"

hilary hope said...

i agree. you wouldn't believe how many i've seen on college guys' jacked up trucks driving around college station. i'm waiting for my 4 year old to notice and ask. and when he does, i WILL be getting out of my car and knocking on his window and telling him how very unappreciative i am as a mother that i have to explain to my 4 year old why there are giant cow balls dangling from his hitch.

Tinika said...

I'm with you girl. GROSS!

mother goose said...

i have never seen them blue but I do see cars going around with this in steele. I didnt even know what it was at first. and then when my husband told me I was disgusted.


want to know what another pet peeve of mine is? it's really lame but it bugs the snot out of me, its the vinyl families on the back of cars.
mom, with a shopping bag, 3 dogs, daughter who is a cheerleader and son plays football,basketball, baseball. I don't know why it bugs me, but I just want to run out with a razor and scrape those people off the back window!! like ok, you have 2 girls and 3 boys, or 2 dogs and a cat! I know so many have these people on their cars but it makes me cringe, every time I see them.

M said...

Please, please post another blog so that the blue balls leave the feed. I'm begging you. I know you're moving and everything, but...sigh. ;)

Queen Beth said...

I 100% agree with you! I HATE HATE HATE those things!

Angela said...

The person who invented those has probably made a lot of money. Makes me frustrated.
So wrong

CalgaryDaddy said...

What the heck is that? lol...

Shane

This Daddy said...

Oh my god. We in Ga. see this all the time. So redneck.

Maybe the guy has a wife who is not giving him any and that is why they are blue.

SweetAnnee said...

Oh my gosh..I can guarantee ya.those blue balls hanging around is woman REPELLENT

UGH

men are gross sometimes