Monday, March 8, 2010

Just for M

Alright M...here you go, another picture so the balls stop showing up in your feeder. Although the thought of it makes me wanna just leave it there forever. Or just add that pic to every single post I write. Here's a few from this weekend when Hubs took the kids to the park. Do you see a park in this picture? No, because the decided that slides and swings are for those wimpy kids. No they prefer the tree roots and dried up creeks. And it's really no fun unless you have a scrape going from your eyelid past your cheek and ending somewhere down your neck. Now that's fun! Moms and Dads have VERY different ideas of fun.

11 comments:

obladi oblada said...

Much better than truck balls.

heidi said...

I'd have to agree - that looked way more fun than swings and slides, yo.

Mary Teresa said...

I was very confused as to why someone had balls in their feeder (bird feeder? what? lol) then I saw the previous post and it's all coming clear to me... =)

Tinika said...

I too appreciate the balls being removed from my feeder, lol.

BTW: I cracked up when I read Mary Teresa's comment. Loved it!

Tinika said...

Oops, I got so cracked up by Mary Teresa's comment I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed the pictures from this post!

M said...

(breathing sigh of relief)

I love those kids; I really wish you were moving even CLOSER to me!

sheila said...

My kids are the same damn way. I think it's something with dirt and danger.

奇怪的 said...

一切與生俱來的天然贈品,時間最為寶貴........................................

mother goose said...

Loads of fun! who needs man made materials to have fun when you have nature! your family is too adorable!

玉鳳 said...

hello~~........................................

Chuckie said...

Balls? I'm not gett'n it...that's what I DO get though for stopping in after so much time has passed!

Have a great weekend.