Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And we're out of here!

Seriously, Feb. 23rd was my last post???? I swear my Blogger Card should be revoked. But you know, life gets in the way of my virtual world...damn it! So we sold our house! Hip Hip Hooray! So now I have to buy a house this weekend. I can't even buy a shirt without going back to the store a couple of times, getting some extra opinions and then fretting over it. Now I have 1 day to buy A HOUSE! Holy Moly!

So suggestions? What do you think is the most important thing in a house? Do you do the whole "fixer up" thing? Do you like new, previously owned? Lots of land? Close to shopping??? Give me some advice.....

6 comments:

obladi oblada said...

ONE day? Wow...Go for what you like, not a fixer upper because if you are in a hurry you might actually over look a problem that you really would rather not deal with anytime soon. Be safe....choose new or fairly new in this short notice. I dunno, sounds good to me.

Nikki B. said...

hell, you should have easy pickin's!!! you should be able to get everything you want...and more, in this market! congrats!

Kameron said...

Yeah for getting to be back with your hubby. Boo for having to buy a house that quickly. Do you really have to buy it that fast!!??

Heidi said...

Nikki, yeah, our house sold sooo cheap, but you got to do what you got to do. And for some reason, that's not the case where we are moving. ugg... and Kameron, We have a move out date of April 2 and we need to get a deal done so I can get my daughter enrolled in school so yeah, we need to go quick. If I can't get it done Sat. I guess we'll just stay there until I can. Just don't want to keep her out of school to look at homes. But Hecks Yeah! We sold our house!!!

踢人 said...

沒有友情,人生何樂?........................................

~~Mel~~ said...

Good luck house hunting! I like something I can add my own decorative flair too but nothing that needs major work...

I hope you find the perfect home!