Monday, February 1, 2010

You there, what you want to know?

Ok, so I was lurking, stalking, peeping, snooping visiting this new blog Live.Love.Laugh. What a cute little couple. Let me just tell you that if my husband tried dipping me all romantic like that, I'd be on the floor and he'd be at the chiropractor. Anywho... I saw a blog post about, "Ask Me Anything." and I'm adventurous, well, not in a "lets go bungie jumping topless kind of adventurous. That would be soooo super scary and I would probably get a black eye. Not even a, "get in the field with a few gentle cows," crazy gal, but I will answer some questions. So I decided to give it a try. So if you have a question. Anything ask and I'll answer honestly. The only thing is... please ask. I'm all sweating just writing this thinking that NO ONE will ask. So don't freak me out..... ok, thanks bye!

9 comments:

CalgaryDaddy said...

I have one.... when you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Anything crazy?

Mommy Daisy said...

Just thought of a good question. What is one of your favorite family recipes? (Or your family's favorite thing for you to make maybe?) I love trying new things.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

You are so funny! Were you the class clown in school?

How did you and your husband meet?

Tinika said...

Hehee, your funny! I, too, would like to know if you were the class clown in school. I bet you were ;)

Chelle said...

How did you and your hubby meet? What are the best things he brings out in you and visa versa? And how do you keep your sense of humor with all you have going on in life??

Kim said...

I have one, what is one memory that you have that can make you laugh so hard you just might pee in your pants?

Heather said...

Too funny. Here's one for ya...if you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be???

M said...

Truth or Dare: Did you ever pick up a new friend by stalking her at Red Lobster? ;)

mother goose said...

love it! umm... are you and exhibitionist? where was the craziest place you ever??