Friday, January 15, 2010

How many points is THAT?

Ok so you know how I'm on Weight Watchers now. *FYI down 8 lbs, there's no stopping me now! Anywhoooo....

I'm doing the online version, (there is no freaking way I'm going for someone else to weigh me. I mean, I DO NOT step on a scale with clothes on...that's just adding oz. and I refuse to do that, and for some funny reason, I am thinking at those meetings they don't want me in the buff. So therefore I do the online version, which is right up my ally. I love being on the computer. So tracking my food online is awesome and I have actually found some great recipies in the process. Anywhoo (again)....

But you also get to track your activity. Hm! Activity.... let me see....

*chirp*

*chirp*

So I start looking at activities and WW gets very specific in it's activities. You can choose
Shovel snow by hand or just shovel snow.
Walking >3 miles an hour
Walking with children
Walking < 3 miles an hour
Walking up stairs with laundry... you get the point.

But today I started thinking about certain activities and wondering if Weight Watchers has a point scale for those. I mean not for me personally...but not NOT me either. But uh, do you think they have points for S-E-X? I'm too scared to look. I am afraid to see all the options that might go with it. With foreplay, Without foreplay, In a bed, In a car... and you have to put your "duration" time. So do you set a timer with that???

So if any of you do WW, why don't you look it up & let me know, K?

15 comments:

heidi said...

Bahahaha! They say sex is fantastic cardio exercise. I imagine you could throw in some Kama Sutra moves for strength training, as well? Work it like you own it, Heidi-girl.

Carri said...

If I did WW I would so look it up for you. Now I am curious to know I know they say it is one of the best workout's so..... Come check out my blog www.carribear0620.blogspot.com

Nikki B. said...

yeah...that's about as active as i get!

Chelle said...

You make me laugh outloud. And do let me know what you find out for point value. My husband may become a happier man once I realize I can have an extra glass of wine with the points gained from said activity!

~~Mel~~ said...

I don't know if WW has a point scale for sex...but I was doing another online thing last year...tracking food and exercise and they totally had it under exercise! lol.

Marcia said...

From memory there is one of the activities listed on the online exercise guide which is for sex ... it's not written as that, but something silly like relations or adult time. But it is there and it is 1pt for 10mins.

Good luck with your journey.

:) Marcia

M said...

Um, considering your hubby isn't even residing in the same state as you are at this point in time, I'm not sure SEX is your best workout option.

M said...

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/links/calculators/calorie_calculator.htm

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!! Now I want to know! Except I'm pregnant, so I can't exactly be dieting... but I'm sure my husband would be happy if I got activity points for "adult relations!" haha

Lindsay said...

SO I can’t believe I actually know the answer to this BUT I DO! I started weight watchers online after Christmas and the first freakin activity my husband asked me to look up was sex and after rolling my eyes and thinking about it for a second the curiosity set in and I had to know! Sadly they don’t have a point value for it…do you think we should complain to customer service? lol :o)

The family said...

Hahah - I was blog hopping and came upon your blog - SO darn funny! I love it!

said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................

sheila said...

LOL! and congrats on your 8!

.Keli. said...

BBBBAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you seriously just blog that?? hahahaha still laughing! But they do say its great exercise!

I want to do WW online. You need to tell me how you lost the first 8. Help a sistah out!

Kameron said...

I still take my shoes off when they weigh me at the doctor's. Stupid, but if I could get nekid I probably would!