Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weight Watchers Rules

OK so today I started Weight Watchers. I shit you not, I was eating a brownie when I registered. If that ain't f-ed up I don't know what is. But I haven't eaten one since I found out how many stinking points they are worth! Crap, I couldn't even have my alcohol tonight because of those stupid brownies (did I say that as in plural? OK ok, I had 2 of them! But I was planning on eating the whole pan myself so I guess 2 isn't so bad) Can you tell I am already cranky? Not sure if that is because of the diet or the fact that I am home...alone...with two children while school is out, there's snow on the ground, and my husband is living in another state. That's enough for anyone to use their "extra points" on rum & coke, right? Screw it, I can't even finish this post, I'm going to fix a drink!

8 comments:

Chelle said...

Go girl. Figure in the points and have a liquid dinner!

Melissa said...

Hey that's a great start!

Nikki B. said...

i couldn't do weight watchers for that very reason. i'd save all my points for cheeseburgers, brownies, and alcohol...and actually GAIN weight on the stupid program!

good luck! and dear god, woman, hurry up and move in with your husband...too much longer and you'll likely be insane, or, and alcoholic! at least i would be!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Swap the coke for a coke zero - right there you saved 150 calories!

obladi oblada said...

ww does work. I lost forty pounds on it. Wine is two points...I know that one by heart.

Kameron said...

I was thinking about joinging weight watchers. I said it to my hubby and he cracked me up and said, "That's for people who don't know how to cook". The problem is, I do know how to cook...chicken parm, and down home stick to your ribs goodness, and cookies. Ha!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I've done WW... and it works as long as you stick to it. Needless to say, I need to start doing it again!!!

mother goose said...

soo funny. i love the honesty. If I drank I would be right there with ya! I want to do WW. and yes, I think its a great success when You settled on two brownies instead of the entire row. which is what I do.