Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh yeah, that's how I roll. Not only am I a single parent now that Dad started his new job in another state. I am kicking it up a knotch and busting out the Gingerbread Men PB&J sandwiches. I know, I'm just too good. Stop trying now, you can't touch my greatness!



Oh, and although I totally rock as a mom (I hear snickers behind my back, you don't know, I could be totally awesome!) I would make a HORRIBLE judge, because yesterday I showed you pics of my trees that just didn't make the cut...well today...I couldn't do it. I couldn't pull the trigger. So I just decided to decorate them all. The big ugly tacky guy is outside, and the crazy acid trip of a sad little tree is hanging out in our upstairs. It was kinda fun to decorate a tree with the kids and not give a care where they put the ornaments (or as the smaller child calls them, onion-ints).



6 comments:

M said...

You decorated them ALL?!? Hahaha! That is so very you, my friend.

~~Mel~~ said...

You ARE a great mom!

I love all your pics and I love that you decorated all of your trees...you truly have the Christmas spirit at your house!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Look at you! Those little sandwiches are so cute! Carter would really love that...it just might be what I need to try to get him to eat something that is quick and easy for me to make!

Nicole said...

Oooh I'm going to have to make thos cute sandwiches! All hail mommy of the day :)

I wish I had more room to have more trees! It could be one for the kids to decorate and one for me to decorate and they wouldnt be allowed to touch mine.....Oh what am I talking about?!!! They touch everything that is mine.

Melanie said...

I love the cute little sandwiches!! So adorable!! How fun to have more than one tree to decorate!!

Tuesday Girl said...

very cute pictures!