Monday, November 2, 2009

You can blot my spots whenever you like

Shhh.. don't tell, but I think I'm in love with my carpet cleaning guy. You totally would be too, trust me.

Exhibit A:
He called to tell me he was on his way. (and he didn't even ask what's for supper, or if there was any beer in the fridge.)

Exhibit B:
He cleans. He picks up furniture and moves it, he gets cat puke out of my carpet, he says, "no problem" when I ask him to do something.

Exhibit C:
He brought me flowers. Seriously, brought me a flower all wrapped up all pretty. Now he says they do it for everyone, but I know better. I am sure John felt a connection when he called to tell me he was on his way, then he immediately turned into a florist and got me my special carnation. He feels the love too.

Now how to break it to my husband?????

5 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

Oh wow sounds like the perfect man!!!

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

wow, that is awesome! Last time I just Stanley Steamer and they didn't move my furniture at all. I was so pissed!

Alicia said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Carri said...

What an awesome man. I can't remember the last time a guy brought me a flower, cleaned and listened. But heck two out of three aint bad. : P

Melissa said...

Oh you are so cute!