Monday, November 16, 2009

Why the face?

So my new favorite show: Modern Family. Hilarious! Anyway. Here's my favorite soundbite ever. (You have no idea how much precious time I spent trying to get this.) anyway...



Hahaha. Funny right? OK, well today's WTF - WHY THE FACE PEOPLE!!!!! Are:


#1 Stinking, nasty freaking pumpkins still on your freaking porch after freaking Halloween. With their freaking smuched up carved face, and their freaking green insides with freaking flies all around them. PEOPLE freaking throw those away!!! Why the face... why the face!

#2 On the complete opposite end of the spectrum. What the hell is up with putting your Christmas shisnit up BEFORE Thanksgiving???? Seriously? It's NOVEMBER... say it with me.. It's November. It's still Fall. We are carving Turkeys people, hold off on the red and green shit! WTF- Why the face?? Why the face??

9 comments:

M said...

Hahaha! I really want to call you and have you add a few more of these live. :)

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

HA! Yeah, I just had to have the pumpkin convo with my mom last night. Pumpkin's gotta go, Mom. Last year it was still sitting there, miserably, well into December.

Tinika said...

haha.

Mama SeWELL said...

Im with ya oon the Christmas crap...who wants to be in the grocery store listening to santa claus is coming to town when we havent even carved the bird.
Bah humbug until then!

Cascia said...

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like a good show.

~~Mel~~ said...

Love Modern Family!!!

I threw our pumpkin out a week ago...and even then it was soft and mushy...it shocks me that there are still some sitting outside...

Christmas carols are playing in every store I go into these days...but up here in Canada our Christmas celebrating starts the day after Halloween since we have our Thanksgiving in October :)

Nikki B. said...

huh...i always thought WTF meant something totally different.

Sara said...

Seriously, I love reading your blog. That sound bite is almost as good as..."Turn it off, Turn it off...(while playing the Lion King song)...You know I can't turn it off, this is who I am. No-I mean the music, turn it off" That show is great :)

Kameron said...

I am pissed that people can't wait till after Thanksgiving to put up their Christmas stuff! Seriously!! IThere is already 2 radio stations I can't listen to because they are playing Christmas music already!!!