Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Teach you to touch my hole

Call me Gandhi. I'm all about peace. I put bird food in the feeder regularly. I stop for little old ladies crossing the road. I shower my kids with love. I shoo away flies instead of swatting them.

Now in my family I was never the one to yell. I am the cryer. If I yell, everyone freezes(well, everyone but my kids, they are use to it) But I just do not get mad like that. I don't scold people. I don't get all up in their grill and bust a cap in their.... you get the point. I am a pacifist.

Until....

A certain someone decides to stick his finger in the hole in my jeans and rip them completely beyond repair. Why? Why, you would ask, would someone want to intentionally rip my pants? Me too.

See I love my husband more than chocolate cake. But that boy! I saw him laughing at my favorite pair of pants that have a big a$$ hole by the pocket. But those pants are the most comfortable, most wonderful, extraordinary pair of jeans EVER! Oh I think I love those pants more than chocolate cake too. (hold on, I have to get a tissue, just thinking about the poor fate of my gap jeans just makes me tear up. RIP favorite jeans!)

So I see him eyeing the jeans, and knowing that he can't resist a good hole. (Yes, I get the humor in that statement) I told him not to even think about ripping them. Not sure what that translated to in his head. But about an hour later as we are walking upstairs to put the kids to bed.. it happens. That little BEEP BEEP BEEPING BEEP BEEP stuck his big fat finger in my pants and before I knew it.... RRRRIIIIPPPP!

And that's when Gandhi turned more into a VH1 Reality Show character. I freaked. I screamed and went straight to the closet and found... his favorite comfy shirt. You know the one with the holes around the collar. And...


Well...




I feel much better now.

14 comments:

M said...

Ohhhh...it is so on at your house now. Better hide your valuables.

Tinika said...

Lmbo! I would hide the rest of your stuff if I was you, lol.

Kameron said...

Revenge is sweet, but it won't bring back your jeans. Why are men like children, only worse??

~~Mel~~ said...

I swear my boyfriend gets turned out by holes in my jeans because he feels it's fair game to rip them off of me...ummm NOOOOOO. They got that hole because they are my FAVORITE!

Carri said...

Oh no I would be very upset as well. Sounds like he needs to go out and find you a new favorite pair of jeans. I outgrew my favorites but am very hopeful that I can find a new pair in my new size.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is awesome! I love that you got him back! My husband threw away my FAVORITE Whale PJ Pants...not only did he throw them away but he cut them up first because he knew my devotion to those pants was so strong that I would dig in the trash to rescue them! I was so ticked off but did nothing in return (except go on a PJ shopping spree searching for the perfect replacements) because I didn't want to start an all out war. I am feeling your pain!

mother goose said...

oooh my gosh oh my gosh! i so would have done that too!!! lol

sheila said...

Oh....the nerve! THe humanity! If someone did that to my favorite sweats, I'd be totally out for triple revenge.

heidi said...

Totally fair retribution, IMO.

RIP your pants.

tee hee

Melissa said...

I think you need to go on a shopping spree!

kristi said...

Totally something I would do!!

ModernMom said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Love your blog!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Technology Dissertation

Dissertation Writing service said...

This kind of information is very limited on internet. Nice to find the post related to my searching criteria. Your updated and informative post will be appreciated by blog loving people.

MBA Dissertation