Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Not Me Monday!


We haven't done this in a while. And believe me, it is NOT because I haven't done stupid things. Some of them were just a little too stupid to share.

I did NOT get puked on the face and all over my hair this week by my lovely child. That is just too gross to even think about, sooo glad that didn't happen to me.

I did not try several times to take a picture of my leg hairs for you guys so we could celebrate the fact that it's jeans weather and we don't have to shave all the time. You can NOT braid those leg hairs and put cute little bows in them. I think even my camera thought that was going too far and would not focus.

I did not have a Starbucks Pumpkin Latte or Peppermint Mocha just about every day this week. I am not a sucker for that seasonal crap.

I did not get most of my Christmas shopping done online for my children and feel so so accomplished. I did not do it in my pj's while drinking coffee (or beer).

I did not eat (along with my husband) a jar and a half of my parent's homemade salsa within an hour. My mouth is not still burning, but in heaven from it.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Online shopping was the best thing ever invented. Especially when you live somewhere that dollar stores are abundant.

Sorry to hear you have sick kids. We do to and the lack of sleep is causing me to go bonkers.

Sara said...

I kid you not woman...I think we were separated at birth!

Carri said...

Online shopping is the best. I hardly walked into a store this holiday season.

Homemade salsa sounds delicious. I could probably go through a jar in an hour as well.

wsm said...

Shop by Country jersey
Argentina jersey
Australia jersey
Austria jersey
Bolivia jersey
Brazil jersey
Cameroon jersey
Chile jersey
China jersey
Colombia jersey
Ecuador jersey
Egypt jersey
El Salvador jersey
England jersey
Finland jersey
France jersey
Germany jersey
Ghana jersey
Greece jersey
Honduras jersey
Ireland jersey
Italy jersey

Heather said...

heehee Would've cracked up at the picture of the leg hair. Is it horrible that I pretty much do that all year?? Ok, maybe not in the summer... but I DO wear pants a lot. : )

Puke on your face - not fun.

sheila said...

There is nothing like Cyber monday. OR shopping online any time of the year. No make up. Pajamas. Life is good!

Gross on the puke. I have to Purell just reading that, lol

prashant said...

when you live somewhere that dollar stores are abundant.

How to make a website

heidi said...

Beer.