Sunday, October 18, 2009

You start


Talk amonst yourselves... I'm a bit faklempt.

Because if I do, topics are going to include heart monitors, pinched nerves, a sick child, toddlers that have been in the house too long, sick husbands, and company coming. That doesn't sound like fun. I don't want to talk about those things. So you go ahead and give me a topic....one that's like buttah, not this sh#%!

Global Warming?

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors?

Step by step instructions on how to build a model plane?

Bra sizes?

What do you have for me????? Call, we'll talk, no big woop.
(please someone tell me you remember this SNL sketch)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

O so funny! Thanks for making me laugh today! I do remember that from my tv days! I too am a bit down as we have all been battling this sickness and now today I have got something! When will it all end?????

Kameron said...

I love that sketch. I miss old SNL. It was way funnier back in the day. I've got nothin for ya. It seems like the only things I can talk about relate to being pregnant. Wasn't I just a normal person before I started growing a person? I don't know why it takes up every thought I have now. I want my mind back!

Bonnie said...

Here is a topic for you...Balloon boy and his parents hoax.

Just got caught up on your posts. Wow, hope the heart monitor helps in a diagnosis. And yes, really dislike back issues.

Hope things settle down for you soon.