Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You have no idea how much I need this Big O!

OMG! You have no idea how bad I need the Big O! I am so looking forward to exeriencing the Big O that I KNOW I am getting not once, but twice! Once tonight and once tomorrow. Just the thought of the Big O makes me all tingly and excited inside. It is going to be just the stress reliever I need. I can't wait for the Big O!!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!

And you know what? I am totally experiencing it with my girlfriends! No men included!





Now, get your minds out of the gutter! My Big O is...........Oprah! I am headed to the Oprah show. The show's topic: The new Michael Jackson movie. Now I am not all about the whole MJ thing, but the fact that I get to go to a premier BEFORE a movie is released to the public, the fact that I get pampered by the Big O, and the fact that I get to hang out with my girls is totally enought to get me all excited. So I will check you guys later, I got to go prepare for my Big O!!!!! She has stipulations like what colors to wear and purse sizes. And I have to allow at least an hour to figure out how to sit without fat rolls hanging over my pants. Make that 2 hours, that's going to be a whole magic trick in itself. So be watching tomorrow, I'll give a shout out to my bloggy peeps on the BIG O!!!!!

8 comments:

Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous! I will be staying tuned ;)

obladi oblada said...

Really? That is cool...Ill have to watch.

Kameron said...

i might have to go to the gym just so i can watch it!

Bonnie said...

I expect you to be holding a sign that says "hi Bonnie in Canada!"

Mama SeWELL said...

Maybe youll win a new car. or at the least get the new MJ movie for free!
Have fun!

Melissa said...

Awesome! How cool is that?

Nicole said...

How cool is that?! Have loads of fun, cant wait to hear all about it.

Nikki B. said...

i loooooove me some BIG O!!!

and oprah's pretty cool, too!