Monday, October 19, 2009

"Suck It" might have been a little harsh.

Crap!!!! Crap crap crap!!!! I totally drew attention to myself with that whole H1N1 Suck It Post... and now... guess what???? It looked in my direction, laughed at my pebble I threw at it, taunting it with my sarcasm and then it coughed in my face!

Now I have no idea if it's that kind of flu. But as I was sitting at the Dr. today getting labs done for the SECOND TIME because evidently I was dehydrated the first time, I start reading the symptoms on a poster. As I read down each one I'm just thinking, "check, got that." "Yup, that too." And I could just hear that stupid virus laughing at me. Giggling it's stupid germy head at "better than thou" cleaning skills, and had to show me up.

Well, fine. I can take it. You aren't so tough! I can handle you. Well, that is if you just kinda stay mild. Please... Maybe I should send it some cookies or something, you know, butter it up some so it stays nice to me and makes this all easier than the whole, death sentence that the news makes it out to be.

So I am retracting my "Suck It" and gonna replace it with, "You are great and all, but I really can't play with you right now."

6 comments:

obladi oblada said...

Hmmm...yeah, its best not to piss off discusting viruses..they dont play nice. Bake it some brownies and tell it how nice it looks, and it should go easy on you.

Melissa said...

Yeah uh huh...we've all had it too. And right now I'm flippin mad! had enough...it sucks! Get your rest!

Bonnie said...

I hope that is not what it is. Keep us updated.

Nikki B. said...

can my blog get it from hanging out with your blog?

Michelle said...

oh no! Hope it doesn't hit too hard and that you start feeling better soon!

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Ouch, that sucks! It's hitting everyone lately it seems. Feel better soon.

Love you blog and will be following it. Feel free to checkout my blog at:

http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com/
Tamara