Friday, October 9, 2009

If you can follow me...

It's Friday and I haven't posted in a week. What the heck is wrong with me? Oh it's not that you people haven't been on my mind. You so have. I drive out of the store parking lot and have a whole post conversation with you in my head. This week I have probably had a total of 9 interactions with you in my own mind, and yet by the time I get to write them down one of two things happens. Either I forget it all or a small child come into my office and literally spins me out of my chair.

So if we were to actually talk this week these are some of the things we would have discussed:

- Monsters and small children

- Fruit flies in my van and nearly running off the road

- Teaching my daughter YMCA while driving will also cause you to run off the road.

- Crazy people with zero boundaries are quite interesting

- And platonic crushes on men that look like they just stepped out of 1972 with tat sleeves and mustaches.

10 comments:

T said...

Interesting.

Kameron said...

I often think of an entire post and then when I go to type it out I can't remember squat! I need a note pad or something. Wait, the last post i thought of was in the shower. Note pads aren't good in the shower, are they?

Carri said...

I get the same way. This weke I just got back to my blog that I have missed for the greater part of the summer and then by Wednesday I kept thinking and knowing what I was going to write and by the time I got to my blog I forgot. Well tonight I came and had blog vomit and let it all out. Sometimes it happens we are Mom's when it comes to you just let it out until then we may have to miss a few days. I enjoy your blog and hope to continue to be able to read you.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

I so get the fruit flies in the van. One of the girls left a banana peel in the van and presto! Instant fruit fly breeding ground. It is totally creepy and icky to try to drive with them flying around my head. EEWWWW!

Bonnie said...

Oh yes, I know what you mean. Especially about being attacked while on the computer.

I do love your little bitty posts anyway.

heidi said...

I saw a guy with a goatee and long hair in a ponytail. He ha don a sleeveless shirt and was driving a Toyota truck. I dunno why I looked at him fondly, but he was straight out of 1980's rocker style.

obladi oblada said...

I miss when you dont blog...I have an award for you, come get it.

American in Norway said...

Feel your pain...all of my BEST posts are still in my head...
When I go to write them down...NADA

~~Mel~~ said...

I do the exact same thing...think of blog posts that I want to get posted but I never seem to have the time!

We sure would have had some interesting conversations last week. lol

Crystal said...

LOL I had the fruit fly issue in my van too damn apple..