It's Friday and I haven't posted in a week. What the heck is wrong with me? Oh it's not that you people haven't been on my mind. You so have. I drive out of the store parking lot and have a whole post conversation with you in my head. This week I have probably had a total of 9 interactions with you in my own mind, and yet by the time I get to write them down one of two things happens. Either I forget it all or a small child come into my office and literally spins me out of my chair.
So if we were to actually talk this week these are some of the things we would have discussed:
- Monsters and small children
- Fruit flies in my van and nearly running off the road
- Teaching my daughter YMCA while driving will also cause you to run off the road.
- Crazy people with zero boundaries are quite interesting
- And platonic crushes on men that look like they just stepped out of 1972 with tat sleeves and mustaches.
Earning My Punishments
18 hours ago