Thursday, September 10, 2009

The not so happy facts


Fact: Diets make me witchy!

Fact: Potty training makes me witchy!

Fact: I am doing both this week.


Yeah, I did try the potty training already. Heck, I did the diets already too. I would have to put a big ol "F" on both of those attempts. So I am hitting it full force right now. I'm covered in pee and poop AND I have a huge headache! But my theory. Better to get 2 miserable things over with at once. It sucks! So you know, stay clear of me. That is until you see me walking around Walmart eating a Twinkie and buying Huggies. Then you may proceed with caution.

11 comments:

anya said...

I did that too! and I quit smoking and had Pms. Yeah, I'm a sucker for punishment. But I figured it would be a test - and I am happy to report it's been 4 weeks and I did it. I've never felt better.

Nicole said...

LOL. I can relate. Potty trining is going horribly at our house. He wants NOTHING to do with it and I'm sick of diapers! Good luck!!!!!

Kameron said...

I hate potty training. I hate diets too. Luckily, I'm pregnant, and only have to deal with one of those things right now!

Nikki B. said...

screw that...i'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and hungry, AND, he'll quit pooing himself when the kids make fun of him at school!!

M said...

You are a brave woman!

Michelle said...

good luck with both!

Melissa said...

O my! you go girl! I have stopped the potty training here...she loves to play games and I just don't! I wish you luck!

Angela said...

HaHa

I know what you mean.

Buy a rug cleaner.

Good luck

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

girl, you may as well decide to quit smoking and be pmsing. it's a recipe for murder. do us all a favor, eat the twinkie and buy the huggies so we can all feel like failures together. visiting from another online mommy.

.Keli. said...

LOL! I've been dieting since July 20th and walking and it sucks! If I see you at Walmart, I'm running the other way!

jineen said...

um, your week sucks:) hahaha judt kidding, sort of.

i too am dieting, potty training, well no. but i am crabby enough with jsut the dieting. let me knowhow it goes. or i will look for you on the news. after you commit some crime of passion:)