Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Don't try this yourselves

Let me astound you with my super awesome organizing skills! Folks, don't try this at home!


One ordinary woman can turn this:

Into this:

Close your eyes for this one:

Tada!

Wait wait wait, it' gets better. Aren't you just so in awe of me? I know, I would be jealous too.

Would you have a look at that! Holy Cow, that's beautiful! I don't need to lift a finger for the next month, I did so good!

And last but certainly not least.....Drumroll please!

Wala!


OK, go back to your life, knowing that I am awesome and great, and perfect!

16 comments:

M said...

Holy Cow! I was proud of myself for just FINDING the girls' craft table this afternoon.

Mommy Daisy said...

I AM amazed. Do you make housecalls?

Melissa said...

Wow!!! You've been busy! Looks good!

Heather said...

I just did the same thing to my fridge, and everytime I open it, I feel like I'm in a grocery store! Makes me want to turn the labels all the same direction!! haha OCD!!

Good job on the organizing!

Bonnie said...

You are AWESOME!! Way to go..is this part of the diet..clean so you won't think of food? lol...maybe I need to try that.

heidi said...

Beeee-you-tee-ful.

Are you starting, in the middle of, or finished with My Sister's Keeper?

Kameron said...

What were you doing in my fridge? I am seriously considering pressing charges!

anya said...

Ha ha...I like how you said you don't need to lift a finger for the next month. I'd feel the same way! Great job. Maybe I'm even inspired.....wait...nope.

T said...

LMBO! That's a good job! I'll be emailing you my address shortly so you can come do mine.

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

oh awesome; great job. Wanna come to my house!?! :))

mother goose said...

wow, you have been a very busy organizing bee, my house next please

Paige said...

You are my hero!

sheila said...

Are you visiting ohio any time soon, lol? I've got a few cabinets that need you, :)

obladi oblada said...

lol...those pickles look really good.

.Keli. said...

I now know I truly love you AND Jodi Picoult.

~~Mel~~ said...

Pass some of that motivation this way please!