Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Actual conversation with myself

- Diet Heidi: Did you like trying on pants that fit at the store today?

- Screw It Heidi: Yes

- DH: Then why are you eating cake with your fingers?

- SIH: Uh,...'cuz it's good.

- DH: But you know you aren't suppose to eat cake, right?

-SIH: (chomp chomp) Yeah, well it's just a smidge. It's the last bit and I have to make room in the fridge for all those veggies I just bought.

- DH: What about those pants you just bought? They aren't going to fit if you keep this up.

- SIH: (wiping icing off the face) There! Damn it! I stopped!

- DH: That's because you ATE IT ALL!


*Thank you thank you.... no therapy needed here, nope, I'm perfectly normal!

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

Don't feel bad, Diet Bonnie is stored in a closet and I won't let her out right now.

Chelle said...

Diet Michelle is right there with you...only in my case, it was a box of Hot Tamales that became my downfall! Keep at it!

M said...

Screw Diet Heidi. You're beautiful.

Nicole said...

MMMMMMM cake. That sounds so good right now. Just go put diet Heidi up on a shelf. If your happy then forget it! You are beautiful.

T said...

LMBO! Your too funny!

Kameron said...

Where would you put the veggies if the cake was in the way?? Everything in moderation or else diets don't work. If you can't have a litle bit of cake from time to time, life is not worth living!

obladi oblada said...

LOL...this post is EXACTLY why I love your blog!

heidi said...

Blech. I don't like cake anyway.

~~Mel~~ said...

Now I want cake! lol.

Diet Mel is always telling Screw it Mel to stop eating so many potatoe chips...

justlori2day said...

Diet Lori moved out a long time ago. She never won any wars, so she moved on!

Someday I hope she comes back. I hope she wins a million dollars too, so I have raised the bar high! ha!

lo

nicole said...

down with diet heidi! ;)