Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why I am not even close to being perfect.

It's 2 pm and I just realized I haven't brushed my teeth today. (and the fact that I blogged it instead of immediately getting up to rectify that situation even grosses me out.)

I ate cake for lunch.

I forgot that my daughter was at school yesterday and almost left her because my son had an appointment at the exact time I was suppose to pick her up. I had to get a neighbor to get her. Not to mention that last year I did forget her and she stood in the snow for 20 minutes until the school called me.

Please tell me you are sitting in your sweats reading this post while your children are screaming through out your house and mountains of stinky laundry are piling up everywhere. That, would make me feel oh so better!!!!

9 comments:

Kameron said...

I'm blogging instead of working. Does that count?

Mary Teresa said...

Well...I don't yet have kids, but am 8 months pregnant, so it totally counts. And there is laundry in various stages of "done" scattered around the apartment and dirty dishes on the counter while I play games on facebook. That make you feel any better? lol

obladi oblada said...

Go read my "too true tuesday" post and it WILL make you feel better. Im at work and I have piles of laundry, which will more than likely remain there until Friday at the earliest. So there.

M said...

My children have disappeared into the playroom downstairs and until one of them starts yelling I'm going to sit in this blissful quietness. Oh wait...maybe they went outside...hehe

Alicia said...

LOLOLOL!!

Melissa said...

That is what were here for right?!!! Even though your mouth may be icky stinky...I still think your beautiful! And you always make me laugh!

nicole said...

my bedroom is wrapped in blue painting tape...it's hanging from the walls, ceiling, my furniture, etc. and i dont give a flying fuuuu xoxo

anya said...

Funny! My kid is watching SpongeBob, again, while I browse blogs.

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm blogging at work...and last night's dinner dishes are still sitting (dirty) on the counter...what? Don't judge! lol.