Is it wrong that...
* That I doubled the amount of beer bottles in the recyling dumpster all by myself?
* That I go to Target to buy workout clothes only to do the complete opposite of working out in them? I seriously think they should put posters of mom's laying on the couch with the remote in one hand and a margarita in the other. That is more what these clothes are doing for me. I don't want to see that skinny girl with the free weights poster every time I go to buy my sweats.
* I giggled walking into Target because I found myself childless in the greatest place on earth?
* I peed TWICE in public restrooms today because... I could.Alone. Without somone trying to dig in that little trashcan in the stall or open the door while my pants are down.
* That the happiest sound in the world is other people's children screaming in a store while mine are happily at school.
Can you tell...it's that time again...school time! And my little monster man is doing preschool 2 mornings a week!!!!!! I am one happy mama!
The Place Where All the Fun Happens
20 hours ago