Friday, August 21, 2009

I don't care if you don't even play one on TV, I need your medical advice

Diagnose me so I don't have to go to the doctor and spend all my money, will ya?

Here are my symptoms.

1. Shortness of breathe (could be the asthma)
2. Bruising. As in, "does your husband beat you?" bruising.
3. Dizzy. Only once felt like I was about to eat pavement, but dizzy at times that is also accompanied by #4.
4. Pain in the right shoulder/chest area.
5. Tired
6. Rapid weight gain. (could or could not be related or related to eating cake for lunch... let's just call that one a medical problem, k?)

OK, get on your latex gloves and get to work on this so I can enjoy my money instead of writing those fat checks to the ol' doc.



Cammie said...

my goodness, I dont know but you should go to the Dr with the chest, right shoulder pain/shortness of breath!!

Alicia said...

I agree, that you really should see the doctor. But I do have some ideas: anemia (that would explain the fatigue and bruises), panic attacks/nerves. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? I've suffered from panic attacks for many years and I've had these very same symptoms.

sheila said...

Get your sugar checked. Go to the doctor. Maybe you're low on iron. Go see a doc, chicky!

Domestic Diva said...

Wishing you a fabulous weekend!! :)
xxxx me

Mary Teresa said...

DOCTOR. While they could probably be less serious things such anemia, things like bruising without cause can be caused by forms of cancer.

Bec said...

Doctor immediately. I was going to joke and say that you're pregnant, but the bruising without cause gets me, because I know that while i could be something like anemia, it could also be something as caustic as cancer. I think it's okay to be safe rather than sorry and spend the money this time. I'll be thinking of you and I hope it's nothing serious!

Beanie said...

From my own experience and my vet tech medical background - some of the symptoms sound like hypothyroid and others are just a little scary! Go to the doc and get some blood work done! CBC and TSH at the very least..

obladi oblada said...

Good heavens, girl...GO TO THE DOCTOR (a REAL one).