Heidi's top 5 Random Things:
1. I started recycling... remember when I was just proud of buying those grocery store bags? BTW I ALWAYS forget to use them! But now I am doing the whole save the planet one beer bottle at a time thing. Yeah me!
2. I made a Chicago Cubs wedding cake yesterday. Well, not the whole cake, just the top layer. You know the IMPORTANT ONE! The one everyone judges... and it's starting to run. The red is running on to the white and I think I may have a heart attack! I have to be at this wedding. I can just hear someone near me saying, "Um, who the hell made that cake? That is awful." and then I have to punch them and then we will get kicked off the boat... and yada yada... not good.
3. Which totally brings me to this wedding... Got a babysitter overnight.... going to stay in a fancy dancy hotel in Chicago.. I wonder if they have a bidet? And how do you even use those things??? Anyway,,,, and the reception for this fancy smancy wedding is on a boat. How cool is that? You know fancy wedding... ugly cake!
4. I got new bras and panties... I love new undies!
5. Oh oh oh oh oh! The best part. I am going to Texas in a week! I tried to suprise my Mommy and not tell her, but it turns out I kinda sorta invited the whole family to come up and then invited my cousin and her family to come one day. Sooo I figured I better let the parents know what's going on before showing up with my family and then telling them that a million other people are showing up too.
And that concludes Heidi's useless information for the day... Enjoy y'alls weekend.
Earning My Punishments
6 hours ago