Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Love Story

My little daredevil has found is inner "lover." He spreads his love to everyone and everything he sees. Case in point:

The other day I am fixing lunch and the kid, very matter of factly, slams down a can of peas on the counter top, like, "Woman, this is what you are making me, put that crap you got out away!" Then he starts declaring LOUDLY, "I LOVE BEANS, I LOVE BEANS!!!!"

While changing his diaper he must state, again, at the top of his lungs, "I LOVE POO POO! I LOVE POO POO!" I even repeat it just to make sure I got it right, I did. The kids loves poo poo.

Driving down the road a screeching voice from the backseat screams, "I LOVE THIS SONG!" even if it's a commercial. And then it turns into, "I LOVE CITY BUSES, I LOVE CARS, I LOVE TRASH!"

But the best one of all.... When he lays his head on my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "I love you Mommy," like it's our little secret.

Now this kid is loud, he is crazy, he has no fear of pretty much anything. But he is my sweet sweet boy. I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!

10 comments:

Kameron said...

My boy also says he loves "poopies". Why do boys love poop?

Nikki B. said...

cuz poop's funny as hell!!! at least boys think so!!

Melissa said...

We even have our own little poopie doopie doup song! It's a hoot! Gotta love it!

Burgh Baby said...

Does he love poop or the word poop? Cause I gotta admit, I totally love the word poop. It's so fun to say!

M said...

Such a sweet boy...love those lashes.

jineen said...

i love it!!!!! i remember hte day my kid learned about his inner f**k....how did he learn such a wonderful word? well his mommy yelled it at some driver who cut me off and then he continued to say it to everything and everyone for about 2 days. i am so fabulous, i know, hold your applause....

Tinika said...

You have something on my blog.

Kathy said...

My boys also said the weirdest stuff, and I still miss it...I'm lucky if they say "Hi Mom" today...ha ha

J said...

LOL! That is so adorable! My son is obsessed with all things poop related right now too...yay potty training!

Sus said...

my favorite are the little secrets. ahh.