Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wash no more

New invention.

Biodegradable clothes. Just wear and toss. No more using up water from the washer. No plastic detergent bottles, no LAUNDRY. Oh yeah, you feel me girls, don't ya????

This crap about doing the laundry all the time is just more than this one woman can take. I swear these people are getting up in the middle of the night and putting on clothes, getting stains on them and then hiding them from me. I find clothes tucked under sheets, in the bathroom, closets, and even in the living room (*ahem... hubby... socks.. need I say more?)

Just think, helping the enviroment - check
More family time with mom - check
Clean clothes all the time - check
Happy Mommy - check

I just don't see a down side to this one, do you?

15 comments:

Kameron said...

As long as they aren't too expensive I'm in!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I would be your first customer! I hate doing laundry...let me rephrase. I hate folding and putting away clothes...I don't mind throwing them in the washing machine.

Jean said...

I feel ya and would be first in line. I've done 3-4 loads of the kids laundry already and keep wondering didn't I just do 5 or so loads of just their laundry a couple days ago?
Don't get me started on bedding, I tend to strip beds weekly but never get to the washing part.

Tinika said...

I think that is the best idea I have ever heard! Let me know when I can purchase then!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I am all for this! And since it would save on water, I bet my hubby would think that it is a fabulous idea as well!

obladi oblada said...

Sounds good to me. Although, what in the world would I do with all that free time. I could learn to speak chinese with all that free time.

Domestic Diva said...

Sounds Good to me. I have some I need to do now... it is never ending! Little Girls love to change several times a day.
Have a fabulous evening!
xxx me

nicole said...

i'm with you...seriously i dont know what people with big families do...they must have 3 washers going at a time because with 1 adult and 2 mini people i'm doing it around the clock!...laundry that is.....haha

Bonnie said...

Thumbs Up!

Mandy and Jack said...

Oh I would INVEST in that business! I HATE doing laundry!! I have the dirty laundry all over my closet floor to prove it!! :)

heidi said...

Other than the cost of always buying new clothes, I'm with ya!

Melissa said...

Great thinking!

M said...

Perfect. Especially since I'm staring down the mountain that exists after 3 days of camping. Just think...could have just tossed all this in the lake and gone home!

Nicole said...

Ohhh wouldnt that be nice? But then again I have my few favorite things that I just couldnt live without.

Paige said...

Fabulous idea!