So I get my new blackberry just a meer 4 days ago and already feel like I can't live without it. Dude, when you can do stuff like this...
1. Check email and twitter while watching 3 children at Monkey Joes's blounce place. Ok, the dirty looks from other mother's that clearly haven't joined the technology world was ALMOST enough to make me put it down and go find my kids... almost....
2. Email exchanges with my husband while we are in the same room that include such things as:
"Shut up, change your kid's shitty diaper and get me a beer."
Yeah, I realize I probably should talk a little nicer to him, but man I wanted that beer.
3. Checking out new "apps" while laying in bed with my husband. You know, we could be doing OTHER things in there... but how can you think of things like that when you have all this power at your fingertips. Better yet, it made HIM not think of those things.
4. Facebook ---- at your fingertips.... need I say more?
5. Twitter. I am on the brink of understanding it and even using it properly.
6. And last but not least... I get to read all of your awesome comments whenever I want, not run to my computer BEFORE unloading groceries or getting my children out of the car. They are pretty appreciative of that, seeing as it is 90 degrees outside.
Earning My Punishments
18 hours ago