Monday, June 29, 2009

Signs you are addicted to your Blackberry

So I get my new blackberry just a meer 4 days ago and already feel like I can't live without it. Dude, when you can do stuff like this...

1. Check email and twitter while watching 3 children at Monkey Joes's blounce place. Ok, the dirty looks from other mother's that clearly haven't joined the technology world was ALMOST enough to make me put it down and go find my kids... almost....

2. Email exchanges with my husband while we are in the same room that include such things as:

"Shut up, change your kid's shitty diaper and get me a beer."

Yeah, I realize I probably should talk a little nicer to him, but man I wanted that beer.

3. Checking out new "apps" while laying in bed with my husband. You know, we could be doing OTHER things in there... but how can you think of things like that when you have all this power at your fingertips. Better yet, it made HIM not think of those things.

4. Facebook ---- at your fingertips.... need I say more?

5. Twitter. I am on the brink of understanding it and even using it properly.

6. And last but not least... I get to read all of your awesome comments whenever I want, not run to my computer BEFORE unloading groceries or getting my children out of the car. They are pretty appreciative of that, seeing as it is 90 degrees outside.

9 comments:

Kameron said...

You are making me want one of those. I don't know though. I might not ever get anythign done if I can peek at that all day!! Damn. I want it now!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I am just rolling - you are so funny! I can't wait until my stupid contract is up so I can join in on the fun!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I'm the same way with my iPhone. Can't live without it!

.Keli. said...

Would it be fitting to say "I told you so" even if I didn't??? I heart mine so much, I think it may be permanently attached to my hand. Sad but true. You tell those "other" moms to mind their business and join in with the real world! : )

Mama SeWELL said...

i think i need to join the club, i mean why not?

Tinika said...

You crack me up! Too funny!

And don't forget 7:
Every time you reply to one of those comments or just send someone an email its says 'Sent from my Blackberry' at the bottom of every message. ;)

Melissa said...

Thanks for making me laugh!

Domestic Diva said...

Too funny!! Have a fabulous fourth of JULY!!
xxxx me

heidi said...

I think I NEED one of those. I swear to all things holy I dont have time for twitter but I really want to!