Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


I did not open a bottle of champagne at some one's home and spill the entire freakin' thing all over myself. And if I did, I would certainly not suck the alcohol out of my hair. I was not super embarrassed and want to crawl in a hole, and my friends certainly did not ROFL at me, what kind of friends would that be?

I did not leave my car door open for 6 hours parked on a street at some one's house. Come on! That's just ridiculous. I was not scared of 'critters' getting in my car and freak out about ever little noise the entire drive home.

I did not forget to put sunscreen on my face at the Air Show this weekend. I did not get a huge sunburn and then realize that I had my sunglasses on the entire time. My husband did not call me a "cute raccoon" this morning.

I did not get so freaked out at the eye doctor because I was taking a really long time trying on new glasses that I just grabbed a pair. I did not grab a pair that have fireworks on the sides of them. What am I? 16 or 65?

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL you poor girl! If we ever got together I can just imagine the mayhem we would cause :o)

Kameron said...

At least the glasses weren't High Scool musical or something! :o)

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I would have sucked the champagne out of my hair too! And my shirt. And I may have even gotten a straw to suck any up that made it to the floor!

kristi said...

Hilarious!

Jean said...

tsk tsk alcohol abuse, I would have been sucking it out of my hair and shirt and everywhere else.
I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only idiot..ahem person to leave their car door open all night all day same diff.

Musings of the Mrs. said...

What a week! I'm sure the sunglasses are quite stylish!

M said...

Oh I can't wait to see these glasses!

obladi oblada said...

Lol...what is wrong with sucking champagne out of your own (or someone else's hair)? To leave it to dry up and be wasted would be alcohol abuse.

Melissa said...

Oh come on now... you've got to share a pic of you in your new glasses now won't you!!?

~~Mel~~ said...

I always have raccoon eyes because I am forever forgetting to sunscreen myself...the kid yes...me? Not so much.

Can't wait to see your new hot glasses!