Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just a few pointers for my homies (that means you guys)

Just a little helpful information for my peeps. Don't ask why I know these things, it's better off unsaid.

1. If you are going to wear a swimsuit that has big metal rings in the straps, be sure to get sunscreen in there. Unless you feel the need to have a bulls eye on both sided of your upper pits.

2. When getting in someone else's pool, be sure to NOT break their float. And don't buy them a new float, and then break that one the same day you give it to them. It's just not showing your host respect. Just BYO-floaties.

3. When you haven't cooked dinner because you have been swimming all day... entice your husband with food he loves. He will even pick it up for you. Wings & french fries work around this household, but your man may go for something a little fancier.. hamburgers, burritos, or perhaps some BBQ. Oh, but if he does pick it up, don't put it under the name FeeFee, he may not appreciate having to say that. No matter how funny you think it is.

11 comments:

Mom said...

Ha! #2 about the floaties is funny! Yeah, people hate when you break their stuff.

Life...Exaggerated

Abby said...

LOL! All very good tips!

Jean said...

I'm curious about the bull eye thing... you burned through your swimsuit?
Love that you made your hubs pick up the order with the name fifi..to funny!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I am so going to make my hubby pick an order under a name like that! AWESOME idea!

Melissa said...

Oh my! Thanks for tip #3...I WILL be using that one!

jineen said...

now i am knowledgable for hte day:)
also, i LOVE the feefee thing! i will definitely be putting this to use when we order out next:)

Domestic Diva said...

Love the tips.. you are the best. Have a fabulous day!!
xxx me

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Good to know. Good to know. I just happen to try that food trick last night with Pizza, but I usually use Mexican - works like a charm!

Tuesday Girl said...

You are very wise.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the pointers!! Love #2!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Thanks for the tips...I'm so using number 3 someday...bet the restaurant staff got a good laugh too!