Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Found what I lost

I figured it out. I figured it out. I figured out why I have had such writers block lately. That is, if you can call it "writer's" block. I mean, seriously, I am not a writer. Maggie is a writer. I am more of a very bad story teller of my life. But lately I have been staring at my blog with my tongue hanging out of my mouth and my eyes in a daze wondering what the heck fire to write about. Oh, my kids have done some pretty interesting things lately, it's not like the material isn't there. But I just haven't "felt it" lately. It got me all scared. I mean, I love my bloggy world. I would hate it if it just went away due to my lack of writing. But the fear of that kinda made it worse. Couple that with summer and our super lazy days at the pool and well, you get.... nothin. My lack of "writing." But just now I figured it out. My PROBLEM is that I have stopped reading all of your blogs. (I know, I know... throw the book at me! I deserve it) But I have been lazy (read:super busy) with my kids... away from my computer (I know.... gasp) and I have not been in "blogger mode" to read all your funny sh$# lately. It has taken me out of my mindset.

Isn't that funny, when you are hanging out in blogosphere too much you feel bad, and when you don't you feel bad. Balance... I guess. So tonight I just read a couple and man did I laugh and jump right back into it. So there it is, my problem... I haven't come to your doorstep nearly enough. So get ready ladies... I'm a knockin! Oh you too Tim. And guess what!!!???!!?? I ordered myself a Blackberry today! Yeah, I picked it over the IPhone... call me stupid, it just made more sense and I'm not nearly cool enough to do all that finger tappin'. So I will be able to take you guys where ever I go. So jump in my pocket 'cause we are off baby! (as soon as it arrives in the mail that is.)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Well you come knock on my door anytime Heidi...coffees always on! oh unless of course it's after 10:00am then the drinks are always cold!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Welcome back!

jineen said...

yea! i love my blackberry! and i love that you are back! i feel bad alot for spending time on here and then when i don't i miss it and don;t have anything to type. and then i figure why should i feel bad if the hubby and kid are watching a movie and i choose to spend those 2 hours with my own brand of mind numbing entertainment? so here i sit clicketty clack!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Glad you found your Mo-Jo again! Let us know about your new phone. I really want an iPhone, but have to wait for the stupid contract to say I can upgrade. But then sometimes I think it may not be worth the extra money and should consider something else.

Bonnie said...

Good because I miss your witty comments over at my place!

obladi oblada said...

Glad your back!!!! Come on by!!!

Mad Mom said...

I've been having the same problem! Glad to see you're back! :)

Kameron said...

I wish that were my problem. My stupid work blocked blogger so I have no freakin time to catch up and write a post. I will figure something out though!

~~Mel~~ said...

Get to reading Missy...and then of course get to writing because I love reading your blog!!!