Thursday, June 4, 2009

Easy Bake...

Guess what?

I won something....an easy bake oven!

And I think the site is so cool, I gotta tell my friends about it.

It's called Lightbulb Cuisine and she has all sorts of recipes and cool stuff to do with those easy bake ovens like Shepard's pie, nachos, and tea cookies. 'Cause if you are like me, you don't want to spend all that $ on those little pkgs. to make those mini cakes & stuff, so you can just hop on over to Lightbulb Cuisine and find out how to do it yourself.

Just another way I am saving $$$$. I'm one up on you, husband. Top that!

10 comments:

Cammie said...

that is awesome

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Thanks for sharing...that sounds like so much fun. Sounds like the kids could chip in and make dinner for you a couple of nights with their Easy Bake Oven!

Kameron said...

If he suggests brewing his own beer, I will tel you now...it is NOT cheaper!! You'll have to post items and recipes you make with your new toy!

Kameron said...

If he suggests brewing his own beer, I will tel you now...it is NOT cheaper!! You'll have to post items and recipes you make with your new toy!

Burgh Baby said...

Congrats!

Domestic Diva said...

Congrats on your win.. I am doing a give-away for my followers..you have to come check it out!
Have a terrific Thursday!
xxxxx me

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

What fun! Happy baking!

sheila said...

I love those easybake oven cakes, lol. You know...crispy on the outside...raw mix in the middle?

Ahhhh, good times, good times.

heidi said...

K..I want documentation and pictures when you make your first meal with it.

~~Mel~~ said...

You can make all those things in an easybake? wow!

Oh and congrats on your win!