Friday, May 22, 2009

Winner and Cake

And the Winner is.....
Heidi!!!!!!!!!!!! @ Sacred and Profane. Congrats my fellow Heidi whom I love so much (I mean your blog, not you in a stalkerish sort of way...) My super skills at finding a winner. Random.org.

Now please congratulate Heidi, take a load off & have some cake & ice cream because today is my birthday! Another day older and wiser. (along with more laugh lines, belly fat and aching back.) So put on your party hat and dance with me!






Thanks Mom & Dad for every nose wipe, soccer game, lost jacket, volleyball game, girl scouts, tap dancing, teenage years, first car, boyfriends, proms, college, wedding and countless other things you stood behind me though. I love you both so much, thank you for making me who I am.
Love,
Hot Shot

16 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one.

heidi said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Heiiiiiiii-diiiiiiiiii, Happy Birthday to you!

ANy day that another Heidi is brought into the world ought to be a national holiday or something. Oh! And thanks for the prize! WOOT!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Burgh Baby said...

Happy birthday!

M said...

Just to round out all the locations I can leave you birthday wishes: Happy Birthday!

Mommy Daisy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one.

Kameron said...

Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day!!

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Happy Birthday!! Have lots of fun and make everyone wait on YOU...instead of the other way around.

Sus said...

happy birthday to you, and great new banner! (or maybe it's not so new - I haven't been surfing around much lately.)

:)

jineen said...

happy birthday! do you feel any different? i never do these years:)

Domestic Diva said...

Happy Birthday....
Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!
xxx me

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!!!

obladi oblada said...

Happy Birthday Heidi!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie Brochette said...

Happy birthday to youuuuuu! Hapy birthday to youuuuuu!

This would be a sweet birthday gift...Enter my giveaway for an Easy Bake Oven!
Cookie B. @
Lightbulb Cuisine

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

~~Mel~~ said...

Happy belated birthday!

I loved looking at your photos!