Sunday, May 17, 2009

Not Me.. Again

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


I Sooo did not get locked outside by my 2 year old. He did not run back into the house while I was outside only to 'play' with the lock and get it locked while I stand helpless on the other side. Thank goodness he did NOT keep playing with it and unlock it. Can you imagine how bad that could have been if it had happened?

I did not flash the construction workers my boobs while getting dressed in front of my window. I mean, that would be awesome for them if I did, but no, of course I didn't.

I did NOT nick myself shaving. It was not my leg either. OUCH!

I did not wear a pair of jeans 3 days in a row because I was too lazy to wash and I had gotten them to a comfortable fit. I have impeccable hygiene people.

I did not lose my toothbrush for 2 days. I did not do the unthinkable and use my husband's. That is sick people. He is NOT finding this out after reading this post... oops.


Don't forget to sign up for the Giveaway... it goes on until Thursday, announce the winner on Friday!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Cammie said...

Happy Monday!!!

M said...

LOL! J would KILL me if I used his toothbrush. He would throw it away and run to his office as fast as his little legs would carry him. Not even a trip through our sterilizer would fix that problem.

Too bad about that shaving issue. If you'd just let a professional do it like I suggested. But, no, you listened to the internet and now you have to PAY. Mwahahahahaha...

Kameron said...

My hubby has this thing about me using his razor. Mine disappeared the other day so I used his and just didn't tell him. Oh well, I think he'll live!

Ali said...

HaHa! My dog has locked me out of the house before!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Great NMM post. I also have impeccible hygene and NEVER would wear jeans multiple times, till they feel super soft and cozy. Nope. Not me!

~~Mel~~ said...

Aren't you supposed to wear jeans 3 days in a row??? lol. I always do...once they are stretched and have that comfy feel to them I don't want to wash them to have to stretch them out again...that would suck...geesh!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Reagan has locked me out of the house before too! Thank goodness she unlocked the door when I asked her to.

You and my husband would get along great... he gets mad when I was his jeans after he wears them only once!