Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Men Women Working

Please exercise patience while my blog gets a face lift. (Yeah, right... like you just sit on the edge or your seat waiting to read what I got to say...) But it is soooo necessary, so my friend Nikki can work her magic...

Now if she can only work her magic on giving me a makeover I would love that... I got to go swimsuit shopping AND dress shopping all in one week. That right there is enough to make me have to get a therapist. I am thinking of knocking out the lights in the dressing room or bringing in my own circus mirror to alter the results when I put them on. Ug... not looking forward to this one. But totally looking forward to seeing what cool things Nikki does to the blog. (No pressure)

9 comments:

Kameron said...

I hope you provided the girl with some recent pictures of you r munchkins! :o)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Can't wait to see your new look!

Ugh! Swimsuit shopping and dress shopping all in the same week! I was needing a dress for something, but nothing was fitting me the way I wanted it to so I opted for capri's and a dressy shirt.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Can't wait to see the new look! It's so exciting getting a blog makeover!

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to see the makeover.

Nikki B. said...

that was some serious pressure...i was cool with playing around on here, until you posted about it...and these people said, "can't wait.."

then i was like...HELL...i forgot my reputation was on the line!!

obladi oblada said...

I love the way its looking! Good work!

That Girl said...

it looks great!

M said...

Oh, looking lovely...

~~Mel~~ said...

Awesome makeover! I had no idea Nikki was so talented!