Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm no Ansel Adams... but I try

Ok so in order to be creative and super awesome I got Photoshop Publisher. It was suppose to help me create my own header (yeah, had Nikki do that. Couldn't figure it out myself) and I have struggled to use this product for months. (I got it at Christmas and don't have one thing to show for it.) But at last... I have been working on something & low and behold, a friend/babysitter came over & jumped right into what I needed to do. Tell me what you think of my super awesome creation. Coolest part: I fixed the snot coming out of his nose. Any program that takes snot away for me is tre' fabulous in my book!

I turned this:



Into this:

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

I so need to get Photoshop. Way to go.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I got Photoshop Elements for Mother's Day, and I spent HOURS playing around with it yesterday! I've got sooooooooooooooo much to learn. I wonder if they make a Photoshop for Dummies book?

Domestic Diva said...

Love it..you did a dandy job.
Have a great day!
xxxx me

Michelle said...

Looks great! I haven't been able to figure out those photo editing software programs either :)

Schmoochiepoo said...

Wow.. I need me one of those. My kids got snot in every picture :\

Nice work.

Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys) said...

Very nice!! I love what a little photoshop and cropping can do!!

Rassles said...

Okay, that's just adorable.

Kameron said...

I really wish I had more time in my days! There are so many things I want to do and I feel like I never have enough time. It seems like it will take me forever to figure out photoshop!

Nicole said...

Cool! I want photoshop. I love your new look too!

Sara said...

Love it! Glad you finally jumped in and figured it out. Do you know if they make Photoshop for real life? I could use a few snot erasers in the real world. Looking forward to more pics :)

M said...

Welcome to the great wide world of photo editing! Wait until you discover "actions." (Or whatever the Publisher equivalent of Photoshop actions are.)

~~Mel~~ said...

Wow! I love it!