Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can't

I can't do a cartwheel.

I can't make guacamole without eating half of it before serving it. I just make twice as much.

I can't look at my kids and not be thankful everyday.

I can't remember details. I don't even remember the colors of cars that my friends drive, and I see them practically everyday.

I can't sleep without my body pillow. (no that's not code for my husband, sometimes a body pillow is just a body pillow. But yeah, I can't sleep without him very well either.

I can't keep a straight face for more than 10 minutes. Why do anything else when you can laugh. That's my motto.

I can't stand it when men drive around without shirts on. Seriously my biggest pet peeve!!!!

I can't make up my mind. About anything.

I can't fit into ANY "pre-children" clothes.

I can't care about that too much, I got 2 great kids out of the deal. The rest I'll keep working on. (but should probably put the guacamole down then, huh?)

15 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

I am with you on all accounts. I threw those pre-baby outfits away. I replaced them with my mommy uniform. I did keep them around till the girls were three and then gave up.
Have a fantastic day!
xxxxx me

kristi said...

Great post! I love guacamole!

Jean said...

I can't do cartwheel either. I can remember practicing everyday when I was young and should have been able to do one and never could. Sometimes it's ok to admit you can't. Good post!

Cammie said...

AMEN!!!

Please pass the guac

~~Mel~~ said...

I love love love guacamole! Did I spell that right? lol.

I can't do a cartwheel or whistle...though I've tried and tried and tried again...

fun post!

Kameron said...

I always make a ton of guacamole when I make it! I love summer because I make it a lot. At least it has the good fat in it! I think I'd break my wrist if I tried to do a cartwheel!

M said...

Avocados are full of "good" fat! Eat up and laugh while you do it!

I want to see a pic of one these cookie bouquets!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I like you new look! Great post. I just started following you on twitter and your posts are cracking me up!

.Keli. said...

I'm feelin' every bit of this post! Especially the kids and the guac! And why did me, you and Nicole never meet??? It's our favorite thing - On the Border Quac Live!! Next time she's here, we are setting a date!

Nikki B. said...

people who can do any of that stuff...SUCK!!!!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

I love this. And the pre-baby outfits probably aren't really in style anymore anyway so who cares!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I love guacamole as well girlfriend! But I CAN do a cartwheel!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, I'm a bad blog friend! I haven't commented here in a long time!!

I love your new layout, and this post was hilarious!!

I can relate to the guacamole!! LOL!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the laugh!

jen@odbt said...

Fun post - I love guacamole too.