Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pearly Gates hooked up?

As I was chatting with my girl Keli last night on Yahoo Messenger a thought came to me.

As if having 2 email accounts, Facebook, Myspace, 2 blogs, a cell phone she hooks me up with Yahoo Instant Messenger. Like I need ANOTHER thing to suck my life right from me? Not to mention her ploy to get me to purchase a Blackberry.....

It hit me. Do you think heaven is wifi yet?


Oh, and if you could help me get my face on my chat window as to not freak Keli out, that would be great. It is truly amazing that I am so network savvy and yet so terribly terribly stupid at all of this at the same time.

10 comments:

sheila said...

I'm the dumbest ever with these new fangled things. lol. It took me 6 months to figure twitter out on my own! LoL

Cammie said...

what, you dont twitter??

Tiffany @ Paging Doctor Mommy said...

"Does Heaven have wifi yet?"
Laughing so hard at that line right now! That's great! Thanks for the laugh first thing this morning!

Heidi said...

Oh my.. Cammie, of course I twitter. What was I thinking.

Kameron said...

Too much high falootin technology for me. I am resisting the temptation of Twitter and all those other things. Email, blog, and facebook is already more than I can keep up with!

Nicole said...

I am NOT your woman for that. Sorry, I'm still trying to figure this whole twitter thing out. I dont like it.

Mother Goose said...

i love yahoo IM! you can talk like on the phone and it costs nothing.
You just have to get a headset with a microphone and I can talk to family in Hawaii and it doesn't cost. because it is going through my internet. KEWL, eh??

I like yahoo IM because you can also show your status as online or offline to certain people.
UNLIKE facebook, everyone sees your online. I have one person who always chats me up, so I never turn it on for FB but you can be selective who you want to show as online or offline. It is under stealth settings. I love yahoo IM!!

Jennifer, Playgroups Are No Place For Children said...

I'm certain that heaven has wifi. It HAS to since wifi is basically my version of heaven.

Nikki B. said...

if mickey-d's has wifi...then surely heaven does.

they're not going to let me in there, though...so, i hope hell has it too.

maybe heaven has wifi...and hell has dial-up...i can live with that!

~~Mel~~ said...

I used to live on MSN instant messanger...but since Facebook I gave it up...too many things sucking away all my time!