Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


I did not bend over to pick something up and hear my 2 year old screaming, "purple, purple," in the grocery store only to realize that he was pointing at my underwear. Granny panties anyone?

I did not go to a bar called The Black Sparrow (think eye patch and bird on my shoulder) with my priest for a birthday party. I did not try to pay her $5 to wear her collar in the bar.

I did not do the one thing every mother fears, but it happens anyway. I did not try to check my son's diaper in public and accidentally stick my finger in poop! I did not scream, gag, and drag the child by one arm across the floor, to the bathroom and nearly throw up. NOTHING is finger licking good anymore.

I did not sequester my husband to his room for 6 hours, 2 being with children, so I could have a jewelry home party downstairs with my girlfriends. He did not have beers lined up in the bathroom, a bag of M&M's and the computer. He did not complain at all, in fact, I think he was happy to get away. I did not get some super awesome jewls that are going to make me tre fabulous!

I did not get super excited and tell everyone I know (hence why I am also telling you guys) that my son went pee pee in the potty for the first time this week. Now, he never did it again, but once is a start.

9 comments:

Kameron said...

Umm, gross. I would have puked too!!

Nikki B. said...

oh, that's sick. i remember being so careful when i would peek into their diapers!

Tiffany @ Paging Doctor Mommy said...

That's just nasty! Congrats on going potty on the potty!

That Girl said...

SOunds like you didnt do alot of interesting things last week!

Tiffany @ Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I gave you an award today! See my latest post to check it out!

sheila said...

I couldn't get by without my big panties...lol! I can't stand those little ones riding up my crack. (sorry, lol)

Sara said...

A "jewelry" party huh? Sure, that's what they are calling those parties these days. You know you were just replacing your malfunctioning product from your last "home party"! :)

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Congratulations on the potty event. Soon there will be no more diapers to...check very carefully.

~~Mel~~ said...

A week in your life is pretty darn exciting! You did 'not' do a lot of very interesting/funny things lol.