Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week



It was certainly not me who danced and shook my booty at a "no pants party" with my daughter while we waited for the dryer to finish drying our jeans. That's just absurd! Who even has ever heard of a "no pants party?"

It was sooo not me who finally could not contain myself and used an eyelash curler on my 2 year old boy's long, thick, beautiful eyelashes just to see. He did not look super cute and love me doing it to him, certainly not. We will absolutely NOT tell his father we did that.

I did not and will not admit to playing Rock Band drums with wooden spoons. And I would not have gotten a splinter in my finger if I did. Ouch!

I did not eat three cupcakes before noon in one day. That kind of over indulgence is just too much. At least they did not have icing on them. Doesn't that count as muffins?

And I do not have a small child that can't say his "c's" so instead of asking for another coke (don't judge me!) He instead begs and even uses sign language for "Another hoe... please another hoe." I did not get the biggest kick out of my son's protest for another hoe...

10 comments:

That Girl said...

lmao at another hoe. thats hilarious!

Cammie said...

no pants party huh!! I have been to a few of them.

KIDDING

Jean said...

What is it with little boys and beautiful long lashes? It's just not fair! That's awesome that you carried through and curled them. I've always just "thought" it and never carried through. I've also always just "thought" of putting my boys in a dress when they were babies...ahem cough.

kristi said...

My son has those gorgeous lashes too....my daughter calls them girl eyes.

Those weren't cupcakes! Totally muffins!

I need to go do my NOT ME MONDAY post!

Elaine A. said...

I like how you spelled "hoe" with an "e." Good call. ; ) And cute story!

Mother Goose said...

love this!!! HAHAHA you should tape him asking for another hoe!

Melissa said...

Great NMM's ~ love the 'hoe ' story!

Heidi said...

To my defense with the the "hoe" (coke,) it was Sprite and it's his older sisters. He had gotten her cup and drank it all. Why did I feel the need to explain that? There are much worse things on my blog I should probably explain.

~~Mel~~ said...

Rock Band with wooden spoons? Cause you lost the drum sticks or it's easier with wooden spoons? lol.

I so wish you'd have taken a pic of your son with the curled lashes...I bet he looked adorable!

M said...

All I want to know is where are the photos for this post? :)

Oh come on. You know I mean of the eyelashes.