Sunday, April 19, 2009

Not Me Again..

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


I was NOT singing and dancing in the shower so hard that I slipped & almost fell on my arse. I am a grown mother of 2, why in the world would I be acting like that to Kings of Leon? I shouldn't even know who that is....

I did NOT crack up, and I mean ROTFL LMAO at my husband who tried over and over to get a motorcycle to race our Minivan on the street. We are so much more mature than that.

I do NOT have friends who have their brother in law & sister bring me Atomic Balls all the way from another state just because we find "ball" humor hilarious. They did not bring me my 'balls' at 9pm wrapped like a gift. I was NOT so happy to see my 'balls.' Come on people... seriously?

I did NOT watch monster truck rallies all week on TV because my 2 year old is obsessed. I did not hear my 6 year old asking him if he wanted to be a Monster Truck Driver because Mommy & Daddy said we can be whatever we want to be.

I did not skip the gym for the 3rd week in a row. I am committed to my health and exercises. I would blow it off to go stuff my face at a place called "Dogs and Suds." That's just not right!

9 comments:

Cammie said...

LOL at the mini van race....
Happy Monday!

Tiffany @ Paging Doctor Mommy said...

I've stepped out of the shower numerous time after singing at the top of my lungs to find my daughter and hubby standing there laughing at me!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

A Mini Van vs. a Motorcycle...that would have been a good one to watch!

M said...

I would have put my money on your husband and the minivan.

heidi said...

dogs and suds? As in Hot dogs and beer?? Yum. I wanna come!

Kameron said...

I'd skip the gym for hot dogs any day!

Mother Goose said...

you are so funny! i loved your did not lists!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great list of all the stuff you are NOT doing lol!

Michelle said...

Go minivan! LOL but showers are the best places for singing and dancing :)