Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not Going into Work Today

Motivation motivation oh where did you go?

I feel like playing hookie. Only... I stay home everyday. I want to just kinda run away from all the responsibilities and just play. In no way does that mean I want to run away from my family or friends, just the stuff that gets in the way. I am in need of just some play time.
Dishes: use paper plates
Clothes: buy new
House: stay dirty, I don't care, I'm gonna be outside anyway.

It's 60 degrees here and bright and sunny. So I'm not on my computer, I am enjoying my kids, my self, my sunshine...

So sorry I haven't been posting anything important, I am busy, and by busy, I mean lazy. And I love it!

14 comments:

Abby said...

It is supposed to be 70 here today and I am counting the minutes until I can leave. And trying to think of a good excuse for tomorrow!

.Keli. said...

Um, if you are staying home, why didn't you call? You could have sent me a text, twittered me, facebooked me, somethin'! I feel so unloved...I totally would have played hookie today....

M said...

Amen!

Lindsay said...

Laziness is the B-E-S-T! I miss those days...I'll be right over :o)

Nikki B. said...

i'm always lazy..i mean busy!

Nicole said...

I wish it were nice out today. I wish the wind would stop blowing, I swear it hasnt stopped for months now! I WANT SUMMER.

Melissa said...

Oh enjoy every minute!

Sara said...

Good for you! May your kids smell like dirt and your face get a (dare I say) tan! Love this weather! Is it sad that we get this excited about 60? I've had flip flops on for the last 2 days :)

Domestic Spaz said...

I've been playing too much hookie lately... today I'm finally going to get back in gear. LOL! Enjoy your day!

Mother Goose said...

i love playing hookie too and being BUSY or lazy. either one works for me. LOL

~~Mel~~ said...

Good for you! We all need to play hookie sometimes.

i am the diva said...

"and by busy, i mean lazy" love it.

sheila said...

Well, I'd say this IS important! Enjoy the sunshine and the kids!

Kathy said...

Not work??? Good for you!!! The kids will remember this more than clean jammies.