Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week


I did not wake up on Saturday morning to a big pink flamingo in my yard. I do not love this flamingo named Matt and want to keep him for my very own. (think the neighbors would mind?)*Matt is a fundraiser for my church youth group. To get him to leave you can donate to the cause AND send Matt to anyone of your choosing... hehehehehe.



I did not find ANOTHER dead mouse on my doorstep. Damn it cat!!! This is NOT a present. I don't like it, I don't want it! STOP!!!! *I was sooo gonna post a picture of this thing that did not land on my doorstep, but hubby got rid of said mouse before I got the camera... You guys are lucky.

I did not get ANOTHER bag of Red Hots from a friend today and do a small happy dance for my score... I don't love those little red bites of delight and appreciate my enablers so much.

I did not watch my children dive head first down my stairs to only to run to get the camera and ask them to do it again. I did not video it so that when they show up with busted heads and bruises on their torso, I can show the Doctor what the hell happened.


I am NOT at the bottom of this pile of children. I do not love them with every fiber of my being and I am not so thankful for every hug, smile and I Love You that they give me.

14 comments:

That Girl said...

is it bad that all I am thinking is that your hair looks really cute? lol your kiddos are cute too!

Cammie said...

Happy Monday!!

Angela said...

I am glad I don't have a cat.

Some times it isn't too bad to be smothered by the ones we love.

Smiles

Kameron said...

I found 2 bird feathers on the floor this morning. i'm really hoping I don't find the rest of this bird. Ugh!!

M said...

Your hair DOES look good. LOL

Your daughter looks more and more like you every day...and son has daddy's ornery smile peeking out as usual.

Crystal said...

lol thats a neat fundraising idea :-P.

tollesons4him said...

Love the flamingo idea I think I am going to mention that to our youth pastor!! Great not me's

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Love your post. Sliding down the stairs on their bellys is something only children can do. I would probably break about 20 bones and be in bed for a week.

~~Mel~~ said...

Ewww at the dead mouse...glad you didn't get the pic lol. I'd want to keep Matt too...he's cute!

Melissa said...

Now that you mention it I do NOT miss my cat so much. He would torture them little rats...I won't go into details, but he would bring me the pieces too!

Carebear said...

That picture of you buried under your kids is adorable! You all look like a very loving and fun family. I actually just found you today. Kameron over at a Wrinkle in Time sent me here to read your post about Dora because I ranted about the little cartoon brat last week. I was laughing out loud when I read your post, especially when I got to :That sneaky fox wouldn't be after you all the time if you weren't carrying Wal-Mart on your back.

Oh, and when we do get to the end of our little escapades... Don't scream, "We did it." Dancing around like you had something to do with it. All you did was get us into trouble. Without me & that map, you would still be freezing on Snowy Mountain crying for me to come get you. YOU didn't do anything & I don't have the time to keep saving you. So cut it out and leave me alone, I have laundry to get to." Ba-haa-hahhaaa! I LOVE your blog - you are my kind of mommy blogger! I'm following you and can't wait to read what you'll say or do next! Oh, and if you want to check out my own Dora rant, it's here: http://2under2whew.blogspot.com/2009/03/damn-you-dora.html

kristi said...

Awesome photos! All 3 of you are too cute!

vickie said...

I love this pic of the three of you..it's so cute! Cooper is getting so big! Miss you guys!

Mother Goose said...

i know we would be friends in real life, cause I like your spunk! that and I would leach myself right onto you!