Thursday, March 12, 2009

Take that Dancin' with the Stars

My brain just ain't with it this week. (You can obviously tell with the lack of posts) so I am gonna cheat with this one and follow Nikki at Life as we know it. So I looked in my 6th folder and found the 6th picture, only it wasn't a picture, it was a video. And I hate to break rules so I am posting it 'cause if I don't then I will be all confused as to what picture to post and I just can't handle that kind of stress today. SOOOOOO Here's the video. It's my little darling girl and her cousin learning how to dance. They are so freakin' adorable when they get together. Like a little married couple. *ps... I miss that house!!!!! Wood floors how I long for you again.
video

5 comments:

Nikki B. said...

thanks for the plug...

i love how she leads!!

M said...

Too cute! Love that girl of yours!

~~Mel~~ said...

Very cute!

obladi oblada said...

That is cute!

Melissa said...

That is so stinkin' CUTE!